The Canada-Wide Science Fair is coming to Ottawa for the first time in over 40 years. Hundreds of Canada’s brightest and innovative young scientists will be taking part; their perseverance and creative projects provide great stories that can engage your readers, viewers and listeners.
Here are the opportunities to catch the students with their projects in the exhibit hall:
- Friday, May 16 (9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.): viewing local school groups (Grades 9 to 12)
- Saturday, May 17 (9:00 a.m. to noon): viewing with the general public
There are numerous other points during the week to capture the flavour and excitement of this national youth event.
- May 10, 11: Welcoming weekend (students arriving by bus, plane and train from across the country)
- May 11 (5:00 p.m. to 10 p.m.): Opening ceremonies (Canadian Museum of Civilization) and banquet (Canadian War Museum)
- May 16 (2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.): Awards ceremony and interviews with winners
The Bytown Crier - Newsletters:
Facebook - Join the CWSF 2008 Facebook Team!
For more information, please contact Estelle Moreau:
- Tel: 613 562 5800 (4775)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org